Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Power of suggestion....

This is all thanks to my mother (whom I love dearly). After making the suggestion I begin a blog (for a wide variety of reasons) I have at last gotten around to doing so. Filling this webspace with everything from make-up to college (Eeeks!) to crafting to flesh-eating zombie-fiends.

First things first.
This past weekend I attended the North East Unschooling Conference (http://www.Northeastunschoolingconference.com). It was an incredible eye-opening experience, I could not be more thankful to the family who made sure I went (check them out at http://www.learninginfreedom.com/). While I was there I met some incredibly awesome people and did some incredibly awesome things, most notable being the GLBT round table I led (with the help of Michael Greenspan) and the make-up artistry funshop with Ren Allen.
To the left is my friend Felix modeling my makeup at the funshop.

All in all it was a fabulous weekend and I can't wait for my next experience with all of them at the Live and Learn conference in September.

No comments: