Monday, June 2, 2008

A somewhat productive day...

I had all these plans of having a productive day today, and only some of them came to fruit. =/
I began reading Freakonomics last night, and it's incredibly fascinating. I'll be sure to report more after I've actually finished the book (should I find the time). I also created and began cutting out the pattern pieces for a doll(s) I am hoping to fashion the the near (hopefully) future.

I also got this brilliant idea to create this interesting star/night-sky inspired makeup application and then to take lots of wonderful pictures that I could show here....
The only problem being that when I reached for my somewhat finicky camera, it instantly stopped working (in a way where I don't know if I can fix it). Perhaps when my mom gets home from her training I can borrow her camera, otherwise this particular look shall just have to be lost to the pages of blogging history.

No comments: